agape
& change is the only constant
Friday, December 22, 2006

its coleman's birthday today! to me, the most important boy in the entire world.. future sentitive new age guy and proven to be much more sensible then me in certain ways. I guess he got his favourite present today, stepping into sji for his yadayada registration but too bad he's spending it with fever calling for delayed celebrations =/

the past few days ive been trying to plan my ideal xmas eve, xmas, NYE and new year itself but somehow or rather i realise it boils down to the need for simple contentment.. Easy to say but hard to reach, i pray i wouldnt forget the true meaning of christmas this year, the birth of my Lord and saviour.

and! i met ms queen-of-not-replying for shopping as we talk and telepathy over little cards =D crashed her house with val and evadne for mahjong and gossiping and tangyuan with sarsi icecream. wb came over during dinner earlier this week (thats a first, we're on our way) (: and other limited meetups before he left for camp :( , mango sale with drey, MORE shopping with mich hoong and singapore sling at indochine last night, then the rest are ogl training and hockey. it hurts like shit from my butt downwards, we all can barely walk. sprints could kill and i guess it'll only go expodential in toughness from now onwards.

come back my encik of a boyfriend, and the other few of you whose been so busy your all collected back from camps and overseas starting tomorrow.. i cant wait.

I can only imagine what it will be like,
when I walk by Your side
I can only imagine, what my eyes will see,
when Your Face is before me
Surrounded by Your Glory, what will my heart feel?
Will I dance for you, Jesus?
Or in awe of You, be still?
Will I stand in Your presence, or to my knees will I fall?
Will I sing Hallelujah?
Will I be able to speak at all?
I can only imagine, I can only imagine.

posted at Friday, December 22, 2006 by Carmen

About Me

Tong Carmen


Credits

design by maystar
powered by blogger